Cobbett Hill provides critical network services designed for flexibility, scalability, and reliability designed to solve the most difficult problems facing enterprises and service providers today.
Cobbett Hill help their customers to select the most appropriate hardware and IOS Software feature sets to meet their evolving network requirements.
Features such as BGP Routing, Network Address Translation (NAT), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) can be easily deployed individually or in combination with each other across a wide range of networking hardware.
The Cobbett Hill Networking Service comprises many basic and advanced building blocks that enable customers to:
- Deploy an IP network with basic end-to-end IP connectivity
- Manage their IP addressing requirements from a central location
- Control the IP addressing scheme used throughout their network
- Provide redundancy at major network connection point
To compliment the Cobbett Hill Networking Service, Cobbett Hill has a fully redundant IP backhaul network designed to be resilient against unexpected external issues which are out of CHE’s control.
The Teleports IP network encompasses:
- Geographically diverse redundant fibres to London Telehouse Datacentre
- Redundant Edge Routers
- Redundant Tier 1 Internet Service Providers
- Automatic redundancy throughout the network
- POP (Point Of Presence) at London Telehouse North
- Provision of public IPV4 & IPV6 addresses available through CHE
- Full LIR RIPE Membership